Frequently Asked Questions
- How far in advance do I have to place my order?
There is no set time, but it depends on the availability of the items you want and when you need them. The earlier the better, you can’t plan too far in advance!
- Is there a deposit required?
Yes! To hold any items for you, we need a major credit card (VI, MC, AMEX) that can be authorized for $100; or $100 cash deposit. If your rental order totals over $300, the deposit then becomes ½ of your order total. Checks are not accepted as a deposit.
- Do I have to wash dishes and glasses after I use them?
No! You are not required to wash your items, however to ask that you rinse them and return them food free.
- Do I get credit if I don’t use an item?
Unfortunately you don’t. You are paying for time out on the item.
- What happens if an item breaks?
We offer and an optional insurance (12% of your total rental) to cover any accidental damage, but not loss of any items. It does not cover damage due to Renter’s neglect, misuse or abuse of equipment.
- Is there a charge for delivery?
Yes. The delivery fee is based on the zip code that your order will be delivered to.
- Can I make changes to my order?
Yes! You can make changes, however it must be done at least 2 days before you order is scheduled to go out.